Here is my Pre-Draft 2015 NFL Mock Draft. It will be followed by a my updates heading into the NFL Draft on April 30th.
This is not a mock draft where I substitute my judgement for that of the teams. Instead, I research the opinions of those who most closely know teams, NFL scouts, insiders and beat writers from all of the NFL cities, and try to make the most educated prediction as to which way each team will go in the draft.
My mock draft has been linked by DC Pro Sports Report, Walter Football, FF Toolbox, The Huddle Report, EDS Football, NFL Pro Zach and Boyds Bets in their Mock Draft Databases, so check out all of their fantastic draft related materials and content.
1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State:
2. Philadelphia Eagles (projected trade with the Tennessee Titans) – Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon:
4. Oakland Raiders - Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama:
5. New Orleans Saints (projected trade with the Washington Pigskins) - Vic Beasley, OLB, Clemson:
9. New York Giants – Ereck Flowers, T, Miami:
10. St. Louis Rams – Andrus Peat, T, Stanford:
11. Minnesota Vikings – Trae Waynes, CB, Michigan State:
12. Cleveland Browns – Danny Shelton, DT, Washington:
13. Washington Pigskins (projected trade with the New Orleans Saints) - Brandon Scherff, T, Iowa:
14. Miami Dolphins – DeVante Parker, WR, Louisville:
15. San Francisco 49ers – Arik Armstead, DE, Oregon:
16. Houston Texans - Alvin "Bud" Dupree, DE, Kentucky:
17. San Diego Chargers – Melvin Gordon, Jr., RB, Wisconsin:
19. Cleveland Browns – Breshad Perriman, WR, Central Florida:
21. Cincinnati Bengals - Malcom Brown, DT, Texas:
23. Detroit Lions - D.J. Humphries, T, Florida:
25. Carolina Panthers - Nelson Agholor, WR, USC:
26. Baltimore Ravens - Devin Smith, WR, Ohio State:
27. Dallas Cowboys - Mario Edwards, Jr., DT, Florida State:
31. New Orleans Saints - Eric Kendricks, ILB, UCLA:
32. New England Patriots - Marcus Peters, CB, Washington: